System & Processes Officer
Napollo Software Design is currently looking for a System & Processes Officer. Who will be responsible to evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes across the organization. Works with business stakeholders across the organization to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals, and promote the implementation of best practices, while also developing client playbooks, client and internal KPI measurements, and overall organizational Processes and analysis.
- Plans, performs, and implements process improvement initiatives
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes and develop metrics that provides data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Utilizes process data and metrics to identify business process challenges and recommends innovative business and technical solutions for improving operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with individual teams to optimize process flows to increase organization efficiency and reduce cycle times for service delivery. Discerns between a business process and a series of steps captured on a flow chart. Maps process flows into workflow tool for day to day management and reporting of tasks.
- Prioritizes and leads process improvement activities across the enterprise in support of all departments and functional areas. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Leads the development of business requirements and improved processes, through analysis of current state, determination of potential solutions, and collaboration across stakeholders and teams.
- Monitor process improvement projects and facilitate cross functional process improvement project teams ensuring deadlines and objective are met and return on investment is realized.
- Facilitates teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Identify areas where addition of automation would be beneficial to achieve overall performance improvement objectives.
- Develop and Implantation of Individual KPIs and team KPIs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated skill in data configuration, workflow management and reporting automation
- Good relationship building skills and ability to operate effectively with business units. Gaining advocacy through influence is essential
- Apply agile concepts with a solution driven approach
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution
- Able to quickly identify capability gaps, identify plausible solutions, develop prototypes and implement new functionality based on business needs
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of accountability
- High degree of problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to collaborate successfully across the enterprise at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, working well in a team environment, able to work in a diverse environment and adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints
- Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to collaboratively work directly with retailers, internal business partners, outside consultants and IT team members
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good command of Microsoft Office suite.
- Should be Innovative
- Associate degree in the related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in core development areas
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.