Napollo Software Design is currently recruiting a qualified sales Expert. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. It is essential to have past experience of dealing with international clients and have a strong work ethic, flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment where roles may change, and the drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Represent Napollo, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Share Napollo’s value proposition, build enthusiasm and initiate trusting relationships with new clients.
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Become an expert in Napollo’s sales pipeline, buyer personas, products, services and sales process, and stay informed on the latest developments
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including successful sales, call/bids completed, opportunities qualified, and deals closed from meetings
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication
- The ability to manage working with different time zones
- Good to Have Skills:
- Understanding of e-commerce industry trends and top customer management systems
- Associates degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience serving USA based clients and Call Centers Sales
- Prior experience with a technology & business development domain preferred required.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.