Business Development Executive
Napollo Software Design is currently recruiting Business Development/Sales Executive to work on-site. The person should have energetic and self-motivated and be passionate about speaking with international clients. This individual will be primarily responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and managing the current clients. Successful candidates must be Fluent in English, have past experience of dealing with international clients and have a strong work ethic, flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment where roles may change, and the drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation through online portals like UpWork, Fiver etc.
- Carefully evaluating customers requirement and based on company’s strength bidding to prospect customers as per their needs.
- Follow up on incoming and non-responsive prospective customers.
- Obtaining names, contact numbers and emails of potential customers from sources such as online portals, digital directories, and social media channels.
- Research and qualify potential new customer prospects, and identify key decision makers
- Contact prospects, including via cold calling, emailing, messaging and chat as and when appropriate
- Share Napollo’s value proposition, build enthusiasm and initiate trusting relationships with new clients.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using CRM tool.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including successful sales, call/bids completed, opportunities qualified, and deals closed from meetings.
- Analyze client’s problems and provide solutions based on Napollo’s expertise in the area.
- Responsible for achieving high client’s satisfaction through high quality project delivery & efficiency
- Become an expert in Napollo’s sales pipeline, buyer personas, products, services and sales process, and stay informed on the latest developments
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication
- The ability to manage working with different time zones
- Associates degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience serving USA based clients and Call centers Sales
- Prior experience with a technology & business development domain preferred required.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.